Wednesday 27 April 2016

A little bit about me...



Hey there! Today I just wanted to tell you a few things about myself so we can get better acquainted. So here goes...


  • My name is Ashleigh.
  • I live in the North East of England with my two cats.
  • I am  textiles design graduate.
  • I work in retail and I can truly say for the first time in a long time that I love my job.
  • I love reading and buy books obsessively.
  • I really enjoy cooking and love meal planning.
  • I buy a lot of makeup. Mostly by Makeup Revolution.
  • My reason for starting up a new blog was to encompass all of my interests where previous blogs had been specific to one area which made me feel restricted.
  • I love good design and am a huge colour fan. It plays a major role throughout my whole life.
  • I am a huge fan of indie cinema. 
  • I tend to binge watch TV shows. 
  • It seems that everything I do, I do obsessively. I don't do things by halves. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts