Thursday 28 April 2016

Trend Love : Rose Gold


Hello Again! One of the things I really miss about doing uni research is making moodboard's of upcoming trends or trends I was using for inspiration. So I am super excited to be making them again to share here. 

I loved researching for creative work and trend research was one of my favourite tasks. This trend in particular I find really beautiful. I love how it has effected almost all areas of design.

From home-ware to weddings and everything in between, you can find this rose gold and copper trend going strong. 

I particularly love it paired with stripped back grey and concrete tones. It seems the rosey tone brings a softness to quite harsh, industrial materials and I like the contrast of the two when combined. 


Find the original images on my pinterest here - Rose Gold


Which current trends are you guys loving? Let me know in the comments! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts